What's in the Start-up Business Package?
- Business email address, business cards, leaflets, branded folder and pens and access to branded clothing
- Full ongoing training and support to help grow your business, with your own dedicated Account Manager
- Secure access to our online Data Management System and full market access to Business and Residential supplier prices
- Opportunity to progress onto our UK Energy Schemes
- Further earning opportunities from New Connections, Energy Management, Bill Validation and more
How much will it Cost?
Good question. Entry to the Greenhouse course is FREE. This investment provides all the necessary information, tools and training required to start your own enterprise as an Energy Broker.
What training will I get?
Initally, you'll be part of a small group of like-minded people, learning in-house from our team of experienced energy brokers, with regular ongoing support for as long as you feel you need it.
How is the day mapped out?
The day starts at 9.30am. Once registered, your initial training starts at 10am and completes around 4pm. We know that for some, this first day will be all they need to equip themselves before starting their new journey as energy brokers.
I've never worked in the Energy sector before
Many of our partners had little or no prior experience working in the Energy sector before joining us. During your training in #theGreenhouse, you'll benefit from our team's wealth of experience in the Energy sector.
We'll help you apply whatever sales experience you have to this exciting and profitable business sector.
What support will I get after training?
After your initial training in #theGreenhouse, we will assign you a dedicated Account Manager. We understand that you may have questions that don't arise until weeks or months later.
Rest assured, our team will always be ready and willing to answer those questions.
What if it's not for me? Can I walk away?
Yes, if after your initial meeting you feel that the business package is not for you, you simply walk away. No fees will be charged.
What we would suggest, is that you arrange to chat with one of the team before making your final decision. With our experience, we may be able to offer a solution to your concern.